Painting can be quite a tedious job for a lot of people, and this is why there are contractors available who will do the job for you. When it comes to painting a wire mesh fence, things can be quite tricky. If you are looking to secure any property, then a wire mesh fence is recommended, and today we will be helping you with how you can paint your wire mesh fence without having to spend a huge sum of money on contractors.
Here is a detailed list of steps you will need to follow if you want to paint your wire mesh fence at your home or office suggested by the best wire mesh manufacturer in Kolkata.
- Wash the Fence– You need to wash the fence before you start painting, and make sure to dry it immediately. Washing the fence will clean all the dirt and dust which have settled on the fence. Make sure to remove any kinds of plants that are growing in the fence when washing it. Cleaning mesh fences can take a lot of time and can be a bit tiring because it has a lot of detail-oriented work on them.
- Use Making Tape– In this step, make sure to mask all the areas where you don’t want to paint. This step needs a lot of precision, and you need to make sure to cover the areas you do not want paint on. Make sure to buy good-quality masking tape so that they do not get soggy when painted above them.
- Use Rust blocking spray– Before you start with your painting job, make sure to use a rust blocking spray so that the paint can bond with the mesh fence and it is long-lasting. Most of the rust blocking sprays are quite strong, so use a mask while spraying it.
- Arrange your tools and supplies– Make sure to get your paintbrush, paint roller and paint all in one place before you start the job. Once you have them in front of you washed and ready, you can move on to the next step.
- Start Painting– Start painting your mesh fence with the roller you have and use the brush to reach all the places the roller is unable to reach. Once you are done with the first coat, you need to let the paint dry and then again coat the second time. Using two paint coats will surely make the fence look good and let the paint last much longer.
Painting a wire mesh fence can take a lot of time but when you are painting, make sure to give ample amount of time to dry the paint before you move on to the next coat. You can paint your mesh fence any color you want, depending on your choice. All you need to take care of is use good quality rust blocking spray so that the paint stays on for a long period. Most people like to paint their mesh walls on best wire mesh manufacturer Kolkata because they are quite cost-effective compared to hiring a person to do it.